What is UROFLOWMETER?
Uroflowmetry measures the flow of urine during voiding. It’s a test to assess how well the urinary tract functions and can be used for diagnosis, follow-up before or after surgery or during treatment. The outcome of a uroflow test is usually shown in a graph that shows the flow rate in relation to the elapsed voiding time, along with other parameters such as the voided volume, voiding time and time to maximum flow rate.
How does an UROFLOWMETER work?
Uroflowmetry is performed by having a person urinate into a funnel that is connected to a measuring instrument. The measuring instrument calculates the amount of urine, rate of flow in seconds, and length of time until completion of the void. This information is converted into a graph and interpreted by a doctor. The information helps evaluate function of the lower urinary tract or help determine if there is an obstruction of normal urine outflow.
Why Biosonic Ultraflow UF100I Uroflowmeter?
- Our Uroflowmetry system is the most advanced with volumetric graph.
- Fully portable and is most easy to use.
- No software installation required.
- Can be viewed on any device like laptop/tab/phone.
- A maximum of 5 devices can be connected within a range of 20 metres.
- The reports are directly generated in PDF format and can be shared via email, WhatsApp or any other media.
- Highly precise.
- Portable and rechargeable.
- Only uroflowmetry system using advanced DSP.
TIME TO GET STARTED
Stay Healthy With Us.
All diagnostics is performed in laboratories with an implemented Quality System.