What is SPIROMETER ?
Spirometry is a type of pulmonary function test, or a lung function test, that measures the flow of air through our lungs. It also estimates the amount of air in our lungs. The test is performed using a machine called a spirometer. It measures the amount of air we breathe and how fast we can blow air out of our lungs. Spirometry is a safe and commonly ordered test.
How does a SPIROMETER work ?
We will be instructed how to perform spirometry. Basically, the patient will take in a deep breath and blow into a mouthpiece attached to the spirometer. The patient will blow out as hard and as fast as he/she can until their lungs feel absolutely empty. They will be asked to repeat the test several more times until there are two to three good efforts. A good effort during the test is important to get good results.
Why Biosonic Spiroflow SF1000i spirometer ?
- Built-in signal processing unit.
- Simultaneously can be connected to a phone/tab or any WIFI enabled device.
- There are provisions for four graphs
- Live readings can be obtained
- Using the latest technology
- With reduced mechanical hardware set up, less chances of damage or blockage by physical impacts.
- Compact in size.
- Compact and handy.
- ANDROID software as well as PC software available.
- Can be connected to 5 devices simultaneously
- Sturdy and new age design.
- WIFI range of 25 meters.
TIME TO GET STARTED
Stay Healthy With Us.
All diagnostics is performed in laboratories with an implemented Quality System.