What is ELECTROENCEPHALOGAPH?
An EEG is a device to measure electrical impulses of the brain. An electroencephalogram (EEG) is a noninvasive test that records electrical patterns in our brain. The test is used to help diagnose conditions such as seizures, epilepsy, head injuries, dizziness, headaches, brain tumors and sleeping problems. It can also be used to confirm brain death.
How does an EEG work?
The billions of nerve cells in our brain produce very small electrical signals that form patterns called brain waves. During an EEG, small electrodes and wires are attached to our head. The electrodes detect our brain waves and the EEG machine amplifies the signals and records them in a wave pattern on graph paper or a computer screen.
Why Biosonic Neuroset NR1000 EEG ?
- Its first in class fully wireless EEG system.
- Transmits data wirelessly.
- In-built WIFI can send patient data to any device within 25 meters of range.
- Can be connected to 5 devices simultaneously.
- No internet connection required.
- Ultra powerful digital signal processing with on board LPF and HPF.
- Multiple adjustable parameters.
- Battery backup of up to 4 hours.
- Fully rechargeable and functional on the go.
- Can be viewed on any browser.
- Also, dedicated PC software is available.
- Can be viewed on any WIFI enabled device
- Report can be generated in PDF format and can be viewed, edited, saved & shared via Mail, WhatsApp or other PDF sharing platforms.
- Montage creation, High pass filter (10 stage), Low pass filter (10 stage), page speed controller, view options.
- EEG head band optional.
TIME TO GET STARTED
Stay Healthy With Us.
All diagnostics is performed in laboratories with an implemented Quality System.